MMS Spray Bottle Protocol
MMS 4 ounce Spray Bottle Protocol
If you have any kind of skin problems, be it skin cancer, eczema, psoriasis, infections or wounds, etc., spraying the skin or wound with MMS is a great help. It is important for skin problems to start right away with spraying the skin as you begin your health recovery. Using this spray bottle is also helpful for most any type of isolated skin problems as well, such as wounds or bruises, to help the overall condition of the skin, and many more conditions. It can be used for the rest of your life for skin problems, whether you are on the other protocols or not. Anytime the MMS spray stings or burns your skin go to the Mold/Fungus Protocol.
- Start with 10 ACTIVATED drops of MMS in a CLEAN, DRY GLASS. You may use up to 40 activated drops of MMS per 4 ounces of water however, work your way up to this, find what works for you.
- Add 4 ounces of CLEAN, PURE water, like distilled, Zero or reverse osmosis.
- Pour this solution into a small spray bottle, plastic or glass is fine.
- Spray on the effected area every hour and allow it to air dry.
- If kept refrigerated and sealed this solution will last approximately 1 week.
The MMS Spray Bottle Protocol has many uses. It's perfect for spraying on skin cancer, wounds, burns, bug bites, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis...pretty much any kind of skin condition. You can use this protocol to disinfect kitchen and bathrooms. Works great to clean your veggies and fruit too!
***You may want to avoid using this protocol on a sunburn as the acid activator may cause discomfort
DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that you consent and assume any and all responsibility in the consumption of any product you purchase as a result of your visiting this website or watching these videos. Furthermore, you accept any and all possible damage, loss or injury felt to be experienced as a result from one's exposure to any content, product or information discussed within these videos and the content on these web pages. Remember, always consult with your medical practitioner or health care professional when dealing with any severe medical condition. All we provide here is INFORMATION. Use it how you wish knowing that you are responsible for your own actions. This information has not been approved nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration.
You can read our Full Disclaimer here.