MMS Protocol 1000 Plus
Protocol 1000 Plus requires the addition of DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) to your hourly dosing. Before proceeding with this protocol, please click here to read about the DMSO Allergy Test.
This protocol is simply adding DMSO to the MMS1 Protocol 1000 dose which is 3 activated drops per hour (or sometimes less). With Protocol 1000 Plus, you add in 3 drops of DMSO for each drop of MMS. Or, in case you have not progressed to 3 drops an hour by this time, continue the same amount of MMS1 you’ve been taking and add in the DMSO accordingly. For example, if you are taking a 3-drop dose of MMS1, you would add 9 drops of DMSO. If you are taking a 2-drop dose of MMS1, you would add 6 drops of DMSO.
Instructions for Protocol 1000 Plus
- Activate 3 drops of MMS. If you have not been able to work up to a 3-drop dose yet, due to nausea, etc., activate however many drops you are taking
- Add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120 ml) of distilled/Zero or reverse osmosis water
- Immediately after adding the water, add in 3 drops of DMSO for each drop of MMS1 you are using. For example, if you are making a 3-drop MMS1 dose, add 9 drops of DMSO. Thoroughly mix in the DMSO by stirring it
- Drink down the dose immediately as once the DMSO is added the MMS1 will begin to slowly lose potency if left to sit
- If after adding DMSO to your dose you experience discomfort (such as nausea, diarrhea, etc.), reduce the amount of DMSO you are adding on the next dose. Instead of adding 3 drops of DMSO per 1 drop of MMS1, reduce to 2 drops of DMSO to 1 drop of MMS1. If you still have discomfort, reduce the DMSO by another drop, in other words, use 1 drop of DMSO per 1 drop of MMS1. If you still experience discomfort after reducing the amount of DMSO 2 times, then completely stop adding DMSO to your MMS1 doses for a day. Then start back with small doses of DMSO and build up slowly to 3 drops of DMSO per 1 drop of MMS1
An important reason to drink the MMS1/DMSO dose immediately is because DMSO begins to cause the dose to slowly lose its potency. It takes up to six hours to lose full potency; nevertheless, it is best to drink it straight away so it doesn’t lose any of its power. I suggest drinking it within one minute of adding DMSO drops, because it loses a large amount of potency in the first ten minutes and then continues to lose potency at a slower pace.
If you have questions about anything on this page, please join our Telegram channel MMS Drinking Buddy for an immediate response:
DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that you consent and assume any and all responsibility in the consumption of any product you purchase as a result of your visiting this website or watching these videos. Furthermore, you accept any and all possible damage, loss or injury felt to be experienced as a result from one's exposure to any content, product or information discussed within these videos and the content on these web pages. Remember, always consult with your medical practitioner or health care professional when dealing with any severe medical condition. All we provide here is INFORMATION. Use it how you wish knowing that you are responsible for your own actions. This information has not been approved nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration.
You can read our Full Disclaimer here