7 Day Liver Cleanse
STOP! Before you attempt a liver cleanse you need to do a few other cleanses first for the liver cleanse to be successful.
Click on this link to learn more: Cleansing the Detox Pathways
7 Day Liver Cleanse
Watch the short 6:43 minute video below of Mark Grenon talking about the 4 ingredient, 7 day Liver Cleanse by author Andreas Moritz.
(Choose One - Either Malic Acid Powder, Malic Acid Capsules or Apple Juice...Diabetics would do better with Malic Acid)
Malic Acid Powder Food Grade or Malic Acid Capsules or Malic Acid Capsules - helps to soften stones
- 100% Natural Apple Juice (or Black Cherry juice (8 oz. per day) as a substitute) helps to soften stones
Magnesium sulfate (AKA: Food Grade Epsom Salt) this helps to open the bile ducts for safe passage of stones
Cold pressed organic olive oil - used for the Liver Cleanse drink
Fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (pink) - used for the Liver Cleanse drink
Organic Tart Cherry Juice (iHerb)
Tart Cherry Juice (PipingRock)
(optional) The cherry is also a friend to the liver and can reduce the swelling in a liver that has been enlarged due to excessive medication intake, intoxication or the presence of various diseases, it will assist the liver in healing. Follow mfr's directions on dosage.
Malic Acid Powder - 1 teaspoon in 6 (or more because of tartness) ounces pure water. You'll drink this 1x morning and 1x evening
Malic Acid Capsules - 2 capsules morning, 2 capsules evening, preferably with a meal, wash down capsules with at least 6 ounces pure water
Natural Apple Juice - Drink 1 Liter (33 ounces) throughout the day
Note: green apples have more malic acid and work better for this flush. You are welcome to juice your own green apples.
Black Cherries have 10x more malic acid than green apples, if using this method only drink 8 ounces per day.
On the beginning of the 6th day
Take no pills or vitamins that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the Cleansing of the Detox Pathways supplements. You need your binder L-Ornithine (PipingRock) or L-Ornithine binder (iHerb), take double the dose at 9pm. A little Sole in your water will work to keep your electrolytes in balance.
Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch today, the day of your Liver Cleanse. Avoid dairy and milk too. This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones. Limit the amount you eat to the minimum you can get by on that day, you will get more stones. The earlier you stop eating the better your results will be too. In fact, stopping fat and protein the night before gets even better results. Finish eating at least 3 hours before you are set to begin, you may continue drinking water though.
- Throughout the day, drink 1 Liter of apple juice (or 8 ounces of Black Cherry Juice) until 6pm (ONLY if you are using the apple or black cherry juice and not malic acid)
- 4pm: If you are using Malic Acid Powder or Capsules take 2nd dose now
- 6pm: add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts in 6 oz. or more (180 ml) water
- 8pm: add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts in 6 oz. or more (180 ml) water
- 10pm: Mix 8 oz. (250 ml) of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil with 8 oz. (250 ml) of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and drink it down. Lay on your right side for the night. Tip: squeeze the grapefruit juice earlier in the day and refrigerate as some say it tastes better cold
Next morning, on the 7th Day:
- 6am: add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts in 6 oz. or more (180 ml) water
- 8am: add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts in 6 oz. or more (180 ml) water
Note: It is probably a good idea to stick close to home or near a bathroom on this last day. Continue to eat as light as possible but stay hydrated.
Prior to evacuation on the 6th day you can do an MMS Enema to clear the way and once you have finished emptying, on the 7th day you can do another 1-2 MMS enemas to clear out the rest of the gunk.
The following people should avoid consuming Epsom salt orally as they may experience unwanted and potentially dangerous side effects. Check with your doctor before consuming Epsom salt:
- people who are pregnant
- people who have kidney disease
- people who have heart disease
For further reading on this topic, use this link to Andreas Moritz’s book.
If you have questions about anything on this page, please join our Telegram channel MMS Drinking Buddy for an immediate response: https://t.me/MMSDrinkingBuddy