7 Day Liver Cleanse
STOP! Before you attempt a liver cleanse you need to do a few other cleanses first for the liver cleanse to be successful.
Click on this link to learn more: Cleansing the Detox Pathways
7 Day Liver Cleanse
Watch the short 6:43 minute video below of Mark Grenon talking about the 4 ingredient, 7 day Liver Cleanse by author Andreas Moritz.
- 100% Natural Apple Juice (you may use Malic Acid (8 oz. per day) or Black Cherry juice (8 oz. per day) as a substitute)
- Magnesium sulfate (AKA: Food Grade Epsom Salt)
- Cold pressed olive oil
- Fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- Tart Cherry Juice: The cherry is also a friend to the liver and can reduce the swelling in a liver that has been enlarged due to excessive medication intake, intoxication or the presence of various diseases, it will assist the liver in healing.
You will drink 1 Liter of natural apple juice throughout the day – note: green apples have more malic acid and work better for this flush.
On the beginning of the 6th day, you will do the following:
- Throughout the day, drink 1 Liter of apple juice until 4pm
- 4pm: add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts in 6 oz. (180 ml) water
- 6pm: add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts in 6 oz. (180 ml) water
- 8pm: add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts in 6 oz. (180 ml) water
- 10pm: mix 8 oz. (250 ml) of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil with 8 oz. (250 ml) of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and drink it down. Lay on your right side for the night. Tip: squeeze the grapefruit juice earlier in the day and refrigerate as some say it tastes better cold
Next morning, on the 7th Day:
- 6am: add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts in 6 oz. (180 ml) water
- 8am: add 1 tablespoon of Epsom salts in 6 oz. (180 ml) water
Note: On this last, 7th day, your diet should not be as usual. Eat light all day, maybe some eggs and raw milk in the morning, and some vegetables in the afternoon and at night – what you want to eat are foods that the body can process quickly, not meats and heavy foods. It is probably a good idea to stick close to home or near a bathroom on this last day.
For further reading on this topic, use this link to Andreas Moritz’s book.
If you have questions about anything on this page, please join our Telegram channel MMS Drinking Buddy for an immediate response: https://t.me/MMSDrinkingBuddy