By Jim Humble
Mold can be a contributing factor to many illnesses. Mold can make its way into some surprising places. While many of us associate mold with damp or humid climates, the truth is, mold can be found almost anywhere, even in dry climates. The trouble with mold is that it can often be difficult to detect. When one is sick due to mold, it can affect the body in a variety of ways, and the symptoms can vary greatly. Mold can cause infections; it can wreak havoc in the respiratory track, causing all types of lung problems, difficulty breathing, coughing and wheezing. It can cause a variety of skin problems, headaches, depression, memory loss, visual problems, allergies, sinus and nasal problems, muscle and joint pains, digestive disorders, immune system disturbances, fatigue, and much more. Needless to say, mold can be the culprit in making people terribly sick.
Under some conditions mold/fungus can spread throughout your body quickly. Sometimes it will make you sick, and other times you may not feel it for days or months. It might even come and go without you ever feeling it. However, don't bet on that, as it can also hang on for months or even years, ruining your health and making you susceptible to many other diseases.
Mold is a type of fungus. I have learned over the years, that there are some types of fungus that MMS1 and MMS2 do not seem to kill. Why? I'm not exactly sure. But I have found that when this is the case, usually clay will handle the problem. So if one is not getting the desired results with MMS, it could be an indicator that mold/fungus is causing the illness and this would be a signal to add clay to your protocol. I have personally had success doing this, as have many others. I'm not going to guarantee it will work for you, but in my opinion, if someone is experiencing one or many of the symptoms described above and is not having success with MMS, it is certainly worth a try to add clay to your protocol and see if it brings results. Clay should not hurt you or slow your progress. Millions of people have been ingesting clay for hundreds of years.
Some indications that mold/fungus is at the root of illness, and the kind(s) MMS will not help include:
- If the problem is external and MMS is sprayed on the fungus, it will become painful and start to sting and burn badly
- If the fungus is in the mouth when MMS1 is applied, the mouth will sting and burn. (Rinse your mouth out with cool water to get rid of the sting caused by the MMS)
- If mold is a problem internally, and while taking MMS orally you experience burning as it goes down, or a heartburn type of sensation, this could indicate mold/fungus is present internally
If the above reactions occur, this Mold/Fungus Protocol, with the addition of clay, may remedy the situation. Clay has millions of tiny holes with a powerful electrical charge in each hole. Microorganisms are pulled into the hole by the attraction of the charge and are trapped in the hole. The clay then washes out of the body taking the microorganisms with it (either alive or dead). The procedure given below has proven to be successful with many people. The clay I recommend to use for this protocol has several names: Aztec clay, bentonite clay (calcium bentonite is preferred, or montmorillonite clay (from France).
Instructions for Internal Use of Clay
If you have not been on an MMS protocol, do the Low and Slow Starting Procedure first, before beginning this Mold/Fungus Protocol. After completing the Starting Procedure in four days, go right into this protocol on the fifth day. If you are already on an MMS protocol and determine you need to stop for some days to do the Mold/Fungus Protocol, when adding clay into your MMS routine—for a short period of time—while doing Steps 1 and 2 of this protocol, discontinue taking your MMS doses as per whatever protocol you may be doing at the time (Protocols 1000, 1000 Plus, 2000 or 3000).
On day one of taking clay, take 5 doses of clay, each dose two hours apart
Clay dose 1 and 2: Add 1/2 level teaspoon (2.5 ml) of clay in 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120 ml) of water. It is best to continue stirring the water as you sprinkle the clay into the water. Drink it down. It is OK to drink slowly but keep it stirred
Clay doses 3, 4, and 5: Add 1 level teaspoon (5 ml) of clay in 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120 ml) of water. Stir as mentioned above until it is thoroughly mixed with the water. Drink it down. It is OK to drink slowly but keep it stirred since clay will quickly settle back down to the bottom of the glass.
- If after the first day of taking the clay you are feeling OK and experience no extra sick feeling (no sicker than you were already feeling with your sickness) after 5 doses of clay, proceed to Step 3 below on day two. However, if it seems like you are feeling a little bit worse than normal, continue drinking the clay doses described in Step 1 above, for one more day, taking a clay dose every two hours until you have taken 5 doses, then proceed to Step 3 on the third day
- Alternate the clay drink described in Step 1 above with whatever your MMS1 dosage was before starting the clay. (The first hour take an MMS1 dose, the next hour take a clay dose, the next hour an MMS1 dose, the next hour a clay dose and so on.) For example, if you have begun doing this Mold/Fungus Protocol just after finishing the Starting Procedure, then start with 1-drop doses for this step. If you were on Protocol 1000 taking a 3-drop dose of MMS1 every hour, alternate that dosage with your clay dose. Or, if you were on Protocol 2000 taking a 5-drop dose of MMS1 every hour, alternate that dosage with your clay dose. Alternate each hour for eight hours. This would be 4 doses of MMS1 and 4 doses of clay each day
- Do the alternating doses for two days. If you are on this step and you are seeing improvement, keep it up (as long as there is improvement of some kind) until you are completely well. But, if you reach a point where you go several days without any type of improvement go to Step 4 below
Additional Important Information for Step 3
- If you were on Protocol 1000 Plus and adding DMSO to your MMS1 doses at the time you started taking clay, you can also continue adding DMSO to your MMS1 doses while doing Step 3 above
- If you were on Protocol 2000, however, do not continue with MMS2 during the time you are taking clay and MMS1 as per Step 3 above—simply continue with the amount of MMS1 you were taking at the time you started the clay, be it 5-drop doses, 7-drop doses, etc.
In this step you will take the clay and MMS1 in the same dose. When mixing clay in an MMS1 dose, I suggest using fizzy mineral water (carbonated water). This is because the carbonation in fizzy mineral water tends to protect and preserve MMS1 as it is mixed with the clay. The clay tends to minimize the strength of MMS1 over time, but by mixing it with fizzy water, it will not minimize it as quickly.
To further explain why taking clay mixed with MMS1 may be beneficial: Mold almost always suppresses your immune system thus allowing other pathogens to take hold. I believe in this case, the other pathogens may not be overcome by MMS1 because when mold is present it provides a certain amount of “protection” for them. Thus if we eradicate the mold with clay, as the other pathogens lose their “mold protection” MMS1 is then able to destroy them as well.
- In a clean dry glass activate your MMS drops, using the same amount of drops you were taking in Step 3
- Immediately add 2 ounces/60 ml of fizzy mineral water (carbonated water), followed by 1 level teaspoon of clay. I find it helps to “sprinkle” the clay into the glass while stirring the liquid. It will foam up a bit, don't let that startle you, just be sure to have a big enough glass so it does not overflow
- Once the clay is sprinkled in and completely mixed then you can add another 2 ounces/60 ml of the carbonated water
- Drink this dose slowly if possible, over a period of five minutes
- Do this every hour, for a total of eight hours for at least one day
If Step 4 is making you feel better and you feel you are improving, continue more days as long as you are improving, but once you stop improving, (or if you feel you are well) stop taking the MMS1/clay doses. If you have an internal mold/fungus problem, the clay added to your protocol should help knock it out. Normally it is not needed to continue this step for a prolonged period of time, usually a few days does it, but be sure to continue for as long as you see improvement
- If you are living or working in a location with a lot of mold, you should continue taking the clay at least with a maintenance dose of 6 drops of MMS1 and 1/2 level teaspoon of clay until you have eradicated the mold problem in your home or workplace
- Once you are well you can then continue with daily MMS1 maintenance doses. On the other hand, if you have stopped seeing improvement and thus stopped the MMS1/clay doses but you still feel sick, it may be a good idea to go back to whatever protocol you were on, (taking the amount of MMS1 and/or MMS2 you were taking before adding the clay), for another period of time. This would be to further clean out any pathogens or toxins that the clay helped to trap that still need to be flushed out of the body, or those the mold/fungus may have been “protecting”. It may be that there are some remnants of poisons and pathogens that are still present even though the mold is gone, thus one should continue with the former protocol until you are sure you are well
- If you are experiencing mucous in the throat and/or coughing, I suggest you drink your clay doses slowly over a couple minutes, giving the clay time to work in the mouth, throat and esophagus as it goes down. It’s also a good idea to swish it around in the mouth a few times before swallowing
- When taking clay internally, be sure your bowels are moving so you can eliminate the toxins which the clay is pulling out. In the case of constipation, I have found the herb, Senna, to be one of the best solutions. It is natural and it exercises the colon. Senna can be found in tablet form (sold as a laxative) in health food stores and in some countries in pharmacies. Start out with the recommended dose and increase the number of tablets every four hours until you have success
Mold/Fungus External Procedure
There are many types of fungus that can manifest externally on the body. As mentioned earlier, one indicator that MMS1 will not be helpful occurs when MMS1 is sprayed on or otherwise applied to the fungus. It will become painful and start to sting and burn badly. In this case, the MMS1 will actually make the condition worse, and it’s best to try another course of action, such as given below.
Instructions for Mold/Fungus External Procedure
- Mix well equal parts of clay with Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. Alternatives to Petroleum Jelly are coconut oil, olive oil, or another good quality carrier oil. Make the mixture fairly stiff so that it will adhere well to the fungus area
- Smear this salve on the fungus and cover with a gauze bandage
- If the fungus is on your feet, smear the clay mixture on the feet, put on clean socks and put your shoes on if needed
- Every four hours, wash the area and then apply more of the mixture until the fungus is gone
- Depending on how sensitive the area of skin is, it can be painful to wash off a Vaseline mixture. We have found the Vaseline with the clay mixed in tends to soak into skin after some hours. Use a very mild soap, if possible one made with natural ingredients (those free of perfumes are best, as perfume can tend to irritate tender and damaged skin) and warm water. Pour the water slowly over the area and massage it very gently with your hand. Gently pat dry with a clean towel or gauze pad
- There are various brands of Petroleum Jelly on the market. I recommend the “Vaseline” brand (the original, which is triple-purified to be 100% pure) for mixing with clay to make a salve. Vaseline has the unique ability to wet and penetrate and remain in place on the skin for hours longer than most oils. Sometimes coconut oil, olive oil and other oils can be used to carry various medicinal substances to the skin and hold them there. However, nothing matches the ability of Vaseline to hold healing substances in contact with skin for hours, while at the same time acting as a healing agent itself. Use the various other oils only if you cannot obtain Vaseline
DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that you consent and assume any and all responsibility in the consumption of any product you purchase as a result of your visiting this website or watching these videos. Furthermore, you accept any and all possible damage, loss or injury felt to be experienced as a result from one's exposure to any content, product or information discussed within these videos and the content on these web pages. Remember, always consult with your medical practitioner or health care professional when dealing with any severe medical condition. All we provide here is INFORMATION. Use it how you wish knowing that you are responsible for your own actions. This information has not been approved nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration.
You can read our Full Disclaimer here