Easy Liver Flush
Easy Liver, Gallbladder & Body Flush
Easiest Way to Flush the Garbage Out of Your Liver & Body Using Egg Yolks, Lime Juice and Your Favorite Organic Oils.
STOP! Before you attempt a liver flush you need to do a few other cleanses first for the liver flush to be successful.
Click on this link to learn more: Cleansing the Detox Pathways
You have probably asked yourself over and over... why do I have to endure such unpleasant moments when flushing my liver of gallstones and filth? Why do I want to vomit and feel nauseous the entire time? Why do I have to take time off work to do this? Why do I have to rest and be at home? Isn't there an easier way?
All questions that I asked myself constantly, until, through careful research and experimentation, I finally found the answer!
Believe it or not, you don't have to feel uncomfortable during the flush at all. There is a much easier, much more pleasant way of cleaning your liver ducts and gall bladder, and even your intestines get cleaned from this procedure.
This way is far superior and takes everything out in a matter of just hours. And if you do it for several days in a row, you will end up extremely clean inside and out and it will show!!
You will look 10 years younger and more beautiful! No need for oil and lemon juice, when you are using this method. It amazes me that this information is not posted everywhere. This is a simple and amazing way to cleanse - better yet, to really purge everything out completely. You will experience a perfectly pink tongue in just 3-4 flushes and your skin will begin to glow like a peach and you will get long, very shiny hair, your nails will grow rapidly, and you will feel like you can lift a mountain.
This Easy Liver flush will help you get your Mojo Back! 60 will truly feel like the new 40, and 50 will feel like the new 30 indeed!
Cleansing the liver of gallstones dramatically improves digestion, which is the basis of your whole health. You can expect your allergies to disappear, too, more with each cleanse you do! Incredibly, it also eliminates shoulder, upper arm, and upper back pain. You’ll have more energy and increased sense of well-being.
This is particularly important in any disease-prevention program.
It is the job of the liver to make bile, 1 to 1½ quarts in a day! The liver is full of tubes (biliary tubing) that deliver the bile to one large tube (the common bile duct). The gallbladder is attached to the common bile duct and acts as a storage reservoir.
Eating fat, protein, or citric acid, triggers the gallbladder to squeeze itself empty after about 20 minutes, so the stored bile finishes its trip down the common bile duct to the intestine.
For many persons including children, the biliary tubing is choked with gallstones. Some develop allergies or hives, but some have no symptoms. When the gallbladder is scanned or x-rayed nothing is seen. Typically, they are not in the gallbladder. Not only that, but most are also too small and not calcified, a prerequisite for visibility on x-ray.
There are over half a dozen varieties of gallstones, most of which have cholesterol crystals in them. They can be black, red, white, green or tan colored. The black ones are full of wheel bearing grease and motor oil, which turns to liquid in a warm place. The green ones get their color from being coated with bile. Other stones are composites—made of many smaller ones—showing that they regrouped in the bile ducts sometime after the last cleanse.
At the very center of each stone is found a clump of bacteria, according to scientists, suggesting a dead bit of parasite might have started the stone forming.
As the stones grow and become more numerous the back pressure on the liver causes it to make less bile. It is also thought to slow the flow of lymphatic fluid. Imagine the situation if your garden hose had marbles in it. Much less water would flow, which in turn would decrease the ability of the hose to squirt out the marbles.
With gallstones, much less cholesterol leaves the body, and cholesterol levels may rise.
Recommendation for Highly Toxic Bodies: Emptying the liver bile ducts, is the most powerful procedure that you can do to improve your body's health. But it should not be done before the parasite program, and for best results should follow the kidney cleanse.
Gallstones, being sticky, can pick up all the bacteria, viruses and parasite eggs that are passing through the liver. In this way "nests" of infection are formed, forever supplying the body with fresh parasite eggs and bacteria. No stomach infection such as ulcers or intestinal bloating, can be cured permanently without removing these gallstones from the liver.
It is recommended that we Cleanse our liver at least twice per year.
This is a very simple liver flush that you can do in a pinch. It will provide a ton of relief for Liver and Gallbladder problems...Helping you to avoid surgery and preserving your Gallbladder which is VERY important, regardless of what your doctor says.
You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. You can use a Zapper daily, if you have one, the week before, or try to get through at least one full moon cycle (three weeks or more) of parasite-killing before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on a Maintenance Parasite Program, you are always ready to do the liver flush.
Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also highly recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition, so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted. The stone breaker (Chanca Piedra) is the tool to help cleanse your kidneys. It contains phytochemicals — or plant compounds — that can increase urine flow, kill harmful bacteria and viruses, and relieve inflammation. You will use the stone breaker for two weeks before attempting the Easy Liver flush.
Choose a day that is convenient for you to do the Easy Liver Flush. You could choose to do your first Easy Liver Flush the day before your day off, since you will be able to rest the next day if you need to. Chances are you may need to, if you have NEVER flushed your liver before.
Before You Begin Your Easy Liver Flush You Will Need to:
Use stone breaker (Chanca Piedra) for at least two weeks before scheduling your Easy Liver Flush. Why? So that you will break up any large stones that can potentially get stuck in the ducts on their way out. This is especially important if you were accustomed to taking medications or drinking alcohol.
Take no pills or vitamins that you can do without; they could prevent success. Stop the Parasite Cleanse or Kidney Cleanse, (stone breaker), the day before. Even stop zapping. You need your binder. (L-Ornithine) A little Sole in your water will work to keep your electrolytes in balance.
Wash the Limes in 5 activated drops of mms, to get rid of any bacteria and add a couple drops of hydrochloric acid to the oil bottle and shake to get rid of PBC (polychlorinated biphenyls), industrial products or chemicals and the deadly Benzene.
- Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch on the day you plan to do your Easy Liver Flush. Avoid dairy and milk too. This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones. Limit the amount you eat to the minimum you can get by on that day, you will get more stones. The earlier you stop eating the better your results will be, too. In fact, stopping fat and protein the night before gets even better results. Finish eating at least 3 hours before you are set to begin the Easy Liver Flush.
L-Ornithine Binder (Always use this binder when you do any liver flush)
You can use twice the recommended amount at bedtime. Don't skip this as you need the extra binding support as L- Ornithine enhances liver function and helps bind and detoxify harmful substances like ammonia. L-Ornithine can lower circulating ammonia that those dying parasites let off during a detox.
L-ornithine is a central part of the urea cycle, helping to support L-arginine production and metabolic function.
Epsom Salts: You will use a tablespoon of Epsom salts in 8 ounces of water just before going to lie down. You can drink this 15-30 minutes after you drink the Easy Liver Flush concoction.This is What You’ll Do Exactly
1) Buy 24 organic limes, but even the non-organic ones work perfectly!
2) Buy a large carton of organic, omega-3 eggs, free-range preferably!
Olive oil allows your liver and gallbladder, if you still have a gallbladder, to give up stones. If you get stones out the first time, it’s a good idea to do at least one more olive oil flush to see if there’s more stones.
3) Buy a bottle of either organic Olive Oil, Coconut Oil or Castor Oil - cold pressed. Your favorite organic, cold pressed oil will do. You’ll get a different result based on what oil you use. So, you could really experiment with different oils to see what your body eliminates each time.
4) Get yourself 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts
5) Wormwood/Black Walnut Hull tincture, any strength 10 to 20 drops in some water or juice, to kill parasites coming from the liver. You can use this morning or night depending on when you do your liver flush. Take one hour away from binder L-Ornithine.
Tart Cherry Juice: The cherry is also a friend to the liver and can reduce the swelling in a liver that has been enlarged due to excessive medication intake, intoxication or the presence of various diseases, it will assist the liver in healing. You can use this morning or night depending on when you do you liver flush
6) When you get home, leave the eggs you’ll use out on your counter, do not put them in the refrigerator! Or take them out overnight. They must be room-temperature by the next day!
7) Either do this in the morning, before you eat or drink anything, or in the evening, but if you ate, wait 3 hours after your meal. Avoid eating fatty foods before doing this.
8) Take 3-6 limes and roll them with your palm on your kitchen counter – with some force, to soften them up. Then squeeze them into a glass.
9) Take 3-4 eggs, crack them and drain the egg whites, leaving only the yolk. Then place the 3-4 yolks in the cup of lime juice.
10) Using a wooden utensil (or any utensil except for metal), gently beat the mixture only a couple of times. Simply a couple of stirs are sufficient to get the juice and yolks to mix.
11) Then pour 5-6 tablespoon (do not use metal utensils) of Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil or your favorite organic oil into the mix. Any organic oils will work just as well; especially beneficial is organic, cold-pressed peanut oil also!
12) Mix a couple of more times, sip and enjoy! The drink is delicious, safe, healthy and most importantly – with a cleansing potency beyond belief!!!
13) You may feel the urge to sleep almost immediately after your first dose, so you may want to drink this potion right before bedtime, instead of in the morning or you can begin drinking it on your day off. Most importantly, be sure that you have not eaten or drank anything 3 hours before taking it.
14) Make sure to take the 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts in 8 ounces of water before going to bed or taking a nap. This will help your biliary tubes dilate, to pass any stones that you did not break up. You can drink this 15-30 minutes after you drink the Easy Liver Flush concoction.
15) Lay on your right side. When you wake up in the morning or from your nap, after 2-3 hours or so have elapsed, you will feel like you have 10 horse powers instead of 1 human power. The energy you will acquire from this is instant and permanent.
16) Your nose will feel clogged. This is because your liver has just purged an incredible amount of toxins and dirt into your intestine. Even if there is nothing blocking your nose cavity, your nose will feel clogged. For those who have done Liver Flushes before, you will know what I am talking about. This is the very feeling of stones and gunk leaving the liver and entering the intestine. Your nose corresponds to your Liver…Did you know this?
17) Finally, if you have an enema kit, you need to use warm water to clean out your intestines, and it is imperative that you use 2 full enemas with warm water, to draw the gunk out from the top of the small intestine to the lower one and then out.
18) You can set aside a week to try the different oils or you can just do one flush with a different oil, every other weekend. Or you can just do one oil each week until you tried them all. Unbelievable things will come out of you, sometimes green stones, sometimes plaque, sometimes worms and parasites and sometimes just black, black, black filthy water.
You will be literally wowed at the results after the first day and double-wowed of the results after the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time you try this flush. By the end of the flush, you will feel like you can take over the world!
Here is an example of a morning Easy Liver Flush:
You wake up in the morning, do not eat any food, the Easy Liver Flush concoction will be your breakfast. Drink it, wait 15-30 minutes, drink the Epsom salt mix. Go lay down on your right side and in one hour take your double dose of L-Ornithine. One hour later take the wormwood tincture. Now you may go about your day normally but should probably stick close to home to be near the bathroom. Prior to evacuation you can do an enema to clear the way and once you have finished emptying you can do another MMS enema to clear out the rest of the gunk.
Here is an example of an evening Easy Liver Flush:
One hour after your evening meal you may take the Wormwood tincture. One hour later, you may take the double dose of L-Ornithine. One hour later drink the Easy Liver Flush concoction. 15-30 minutes later you may drink the Epsom salt mix. Now it's time for bed, lay on your right side to fall asleep. Prior to evacuation you can do an enema to clear the way and once you have finished emptying you can do another MMS enema to clear out the rest of the gunk.
*Do not eat anything the rest of the night after your evening meal.
Yes, the feeling is incredible!
If you feel uncomfortable using an enema, stones, gunk, mucoid plaque, worms, parasites and eggs can still come out, but not at full-capacity as when you flush with an enema, because everything tends to dry out once it reaches the large intestine, if there isn't anything to dilute it and take it out.
You should use a MMS enema, but if you prefer a different type, that’s fine. Intestinal walls tend to suck the water out of everything, so use an enema if you want the full 100% beneficial results.
This could be your little secret. When your co-workers and friends see you get strikingly radiant, thinner, younger, and full-of-energy, they don't have to know! Unless you would be kind enough to tell them how they can also achieve these incredible results in just a few days!
One other wonderful thing about this flush, is that all your kids and grandkids who can eat food, can use it to clean out all that GMO garbage that is making them sick and filled with allergies. It is not AGE specific. Just change the dose according to preference.
Remember that you can switch the oils you use. Each oil will allow your body to let go of diverse types of gunk. Try it and see!
You have taken out your gallstones and liver stones without surgery!
How well did you do?
Use a strainer to get the stones. A flashlight will help you look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement. Look for the green kind since this is proof that they are genuine gallstones, not food residue. Only bile from the liver is pea green. The bowel movement sinks but gallstones float because of the cholesterol and automotive grease inside. Count them all roughly, whether tan or green.
You will need to total 2000 stones before the liver is clean enough to rid you of allergies or bursitis or upper back pains permanently.
The first cleanse may rid you of them for a few days, but as the stones from the rear travel forward, they give you the same symptoms again. You may repeat cleanses at two-week intervals.
Never do a Liver Cleanse when you are feeling ill. NEVER do this Easy Liver Flush if you are in pain. Use the stone breaker to break up large stones that are causing pain before attempting this flush.
REMEMBER TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER
Take the necessary precautions if you are on fluid restrictions. Try for at least half your body weight in ounces per day. If you are using binders, try for at least your body weight in ounces per day.
Share Your Results to help Encourage Others
We would love to get your input on how your special cleansing with the Easy Liver Flush went, and what your special results were! Pictures? Documentation beats all conversations.
Sometimes the bile ducts are full of cholesterol crystals that did not form into round stones. They appear as "chaff" floating on top of the toilet bowl water. It may be tan colored, harboring millions of tiny white crystals. Cleansing this chaff is just as important as purging stones.
How safe is the liver cleanse?
It is very safe. However, if you do not use a binder, e.g. the L-Ornithine that the liver loves, or you are low in electrolytes or even if you are dehydrated, it can make you feel crappy for a day or so afterwards. Do Not skip the Maintenance Parasite Cleanse, or neglect or omit the stone breaker which cleanse the kidneys too. The instructions direct you to complete the Colon, Parasite and Kidney Cleanse first. Click Here for more info.Warning: If you do change these recipes and substitute lemon for limes, you might get a different outcome. The liver is quite sensitive to details.
This procedure contradicts many modern medical viewpoints. Gallstones are thought to be formed in the gallbladder, not the liver. You know yourselves and some people without gallbladder still passed stones, right? Where did they come from? The Liver!
They are also thought to be few, not thousands. They are not thought to be linked to pains other than gallbladder attacks. It is easy to understand why this is the thought. By the time you have acute pain attacks, some stones in the gallbladder, are big enough and sufficiently calcified to see on x-rays, and have already caused inflammation.
When the gallbladder is removed the acute attacks are gone, but the bursitis and other pains and digestive problems remain.
The truth is self-evident.
People who have had their gallbladder surgically removed still get plenty of green, bile-coated stones, and anyone who cares to dissect their stones can see that the concentric circles and crystals of cholesterol match textbook pictures of "gallstones" exactly.
If you have questions about anything on this page, please join our Telegram channel MMS Drinking Buddy for an immediate response:https://t.me/MMSDrinkingBuddy
DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that you consent and assume any and all responsibility in the consumption of any product you purchase as a result of your visiting this website or watching these videos. Furthermore, you accept any and all possible damage, loss or injury felt to be experienced as a result from one's exposure to any content, product or information discussed within these videos and the content on these web pages. Remember, always consult with your medical practitioner or health care professional when dealing with any severe medical condition. All we provide here is INFORMATION. Use it how you wish knowing that you are responsible for your own actions. This information has not been approved nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration.
You can read our Full Disclaimer here.