MMS Protocol 1000
MMS Protocol 1000
This protocol alone has proven time and time again to restore health to people with a wide variety of diseases and conditions such as Hepatitis A, B and C, HIV/AIDS, arthritis, acid reflux, kidney disease, any number of aches and pains, urinary tract infections, depression, diabetes, and the list goes on and on. Protocol 1000 is also helpful for a good general cleanse to rid the body of unwanted toxins that one often does not even realize they have. Many people report that they really didn’t feel they had any major health problems, yet after doing Protocol 1000 they felt so much better—they had more energy and vitality, clearer thinking, and felt healthier overall after completing Protocol 1000.
The instructions given here are for the original, and what I like to call, Classic Protocol 1000. If you do further research you will find that we and many other people have tried various versions of Protocol 1000 over the years. While most all of the slight variations of Protocol 1000 have been successful, according to reports we have received from around the world, the success has never been as good as the original protocol of mixing the dose fresh every hour.
Protocol 1000 is taking a maximum of 3 drops of activated MMS (MMS1) in 4 ounces/120 ml of water once each hour, for eight consecutive hours, every day, for three weeks or until well. One does not start out at 3 drops an hour. You try to build up to 3 drops slowly and abiding by the Three Golden Rules of MMS. Remember, if your body does not tolerate an increase of drops, stick with what works best for you. Your health may be recovered taking less than 3 drops in each dose. Some people have recovered their health taking 1 or 2 (or even less) drops per hour.
It is best to start out slow and build up to the 3-drop dose. Do not start Protocol 1000 until you have completed the Starting Procedure, the MMS Low and Slow Protocol. After finishing the Starting Procedure we start Protocol 1000 at 1 drop an hour and work up to the suggested 3-drop dose per hour.
Instructions for Protocol 1000
- In a clean, dry glass activate 1 drop of MMS, this is done by adding 1 drop of sodium chlorite and 1 drop of hydrochloric acid. Wait 20-30 seconds for activation, the solution will turn yellow/amber. Add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120 ml) of distilled, Zero or reverse osmosis water. You need water that is 5ppm (parts per million) and under otherwise MMS will work at cleaning the water and leave less benefit for you.
- Drink down your 1-drop dose within one minute of mixing.
- Continue taking a 1-drop dose every hour until you are ready to increase your drops.
- If after three or four hours there is no problem of nausea or any worse feeling, then increase your dose by at least 1/2 drop. Go at your own pace, (without getting sicker than your illness is already making you) but steadily build up to a 3-drop dose every hour. For example, one person might start out the first day with a 1-drop dose for two to three hours, and then they may increase to 1-1/2 drops for a couple of hours, and then 2 drops for a couple of hours and so on. Others might want to stick to a 1-drop dose every hour for the entire first day, and then 2 drops every hour the next day and so on. Some may even find it necessary to stay at a 1-drop dose every hour for a few days before they can go up.
- Continue taking 3-drop doses every hour, for eight consecutive hours a day, until you are well. You may get well without another hitch, but if at any time you experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive tiredness simply reduce the amount of drops you are taking by at least one half. Remember, reduce but do not stop. (A little bit of loose stool or diarrhea might be considered OK and part of the cleansing process, but if it becomes too much or you are also experiencing nausea and vomiting cut back immediately. Be sure to follow the Three Golden Rules of MMS.
Never go beyond a 3-drop dose each hour while on Protocol 1000.
Though it is not pleasant to feel nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, or excessive tiredness, should you experience these symptoms, it is usually a sign that your body is going through the detoxification process—so on that score it is positive. The goal, however, is to go at a steady pace, not too fast, so that you do not make yourself sick.
If you have questions about anything on this page, please join our Telegram channel MMS Drinking Buddy for an immediate response:
DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that you consent and assume any and all responsibility in the consumption of any product you purchase as a result of your visiting this website or watching these videos. Furthermore, you accept any and all possible damage, loss or injury felt to be experienced as a result from one's exposure to any content, product or information discussed within these videos and the content on these web pages. Remember, always consult with your medical practitioner or health care professional when dealing with any severe medical condition. All we provide here is INFORMATION. Use it how you wish knowing that you are responsible for your own actions. This information has not been approved nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration.
You can read our Full Disclaimer here.