MMS Nose/Sinus Protocol
MMS Nose/Sinus Protocol
MMS1 Formula for the Nose
The following procedure is effective when a person’s nose is stuffed up, and/or when he has a cold. In addition, this same method will usually work when someone has ongoing sinus troubles and a continuously stuffy nose for weeks or even years. This same technique can be used in addition to Protocol 1000 while overcoming the flu.
- Activate 1 drop of Sodium Chlorite with 1 drop of 4-5% Hydrochloric Acid. Be sure you have waited the correct amount of time (30 seconds) and that the MMS1 liquid has turned amber in color
Add 1 ounce/30 ml of NORMAL SALINE or Zero Water to the 1 activated drop
- This is the basic formula for the nose—1 activated drop to 1 ounce/30 ml of normal saline or zero water. This will last about one week if kept in a bottle with a tight lid and stored in a cool dark place. So be sure to make up a fresh batch each week if needed
- Lay flat on your back on a bed. Do not put your head on a pillow
- Put 4 to 8 drops of this solution into one nostril. It will burn a bit as the nose will burn even with plain water, but MMS1 will not do any damage. The idea is to allow some of the MMS1 to drain into your sinuses and stay there for approximately five minutes. You can expect some of this to run out when you stand up. It helps to have a tissue on hand
- Repeat the above step for the other nostril
Note: Do this 3 times a day until you are well which should not be more than four days in most cases. In the event you are not well in four days, continue until you are well.
DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that you consent and assume any and all responsibility in the consumption of any product you purchase as a result of your visiting this website or watching these videos. Furthermore, you accept any and all possible damage, loss or injury felt to be experienced as a result from one's exposure to any content, product or information discussed within these videos and the content on these web pages. Remember, always consult with your medical practitioner or health care professional when dealing with any severe medical condition. All we provide here is INFORMATION. Use it how you wish knowing that you are responsible for your own actions. This information has not been approved nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration.
You can read our Full Disclaimer here.