MMS Foot Bath Protocol
MMS Foot Bath Protocol
A full MMS bath is much more effective and thus more desirable than an MMS foot bath. This is because more of the skin is in direct contact with the MMS solution and various parts of the body have a chance to get the MMS directly through the skin on a targeted area. For example, if you have breast cancer and can immerse yourself (and breasts) under the water, it may be of benefit. Or, if the problem is in the private parts and you are immersed in the MMS water, more can be absorbed directly to the problem area.
For those who may not have a bathtub, or who are unable to get in and out of a tub for one reason or another, I suggest a foot bath. Foot baths are a wonderful way to relax, and with this method a good amount of MMS can still get into the system and do some good.
30 activated drops of MMS in one gallon of distilled, Zero or reverse osmosis water. As long as the water measures 5 ppm and under.
- You may heat this water on the stove. Do not activate your MMS until you have the temperature to your liking as you do not want to have to wait to begin, the MMS/Chlorine Dioxide will start gassing off once added.
- Soak your feet for about 30 minutes or as long as the water is still comfortably warm. The MMS will gas off after about 30-40 minutes.
- You may use tap water for your MMS foot bath however, you will need to double the amount of activated drops of MMS.
- Only use plastic or glass with an MMS foot bath, never metal. Do not use the bubbles feature on an electric foot bath however, you can use the heat cycle.
- You may use DMSO in your MMS foot bath. Apply the DMSO directly anywhere on the foot or ankles.
*Check the water after you have finished, what do you see? You may see some parasites...better out than in!
DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that you consent and assume any and all responsibility in the consumption of any product you purchase as a result of your visiting this website or watching these videos. Furthermore, you accept any and all possible damage, loss or injury felt to be experienced as a result from one's exposure to any content, product or information discussed within these videos and the content on these web pages. Remember, always consult with your medical practitioner or health care professional when dealing with any severe medical condition. All we provide here is INFORMATION. Use it how you wish knowing that you are responsible for your own actions. This information has not been approved nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration.
You can read our Full Disclaimer here.