MMS Eye Drop Protocol
MMS Eye Drop Protocol for Almost ANY Eye Problems:
(Cataracts, Glaucoma, Stye, Dry Eye, Pink Eye, Macular Degeneration, etc.)
- 1 ACTIVATED drop of MMS in 2 ounces of NORMAL SALINE or Zero Water
- or 2 ACTIVATED drops of MMS in 4 ounces of NORMAL SALINE or Zero Water
- Slowly put 5-10 drops in each eye while blinking to spread it around
- This mixture lasts a couple of days if it’s in a GLASS dropper bottle with a tight lid and kept in a cool dark place
- You might want to make a new mixture every couple of days to guarantee freshness and potency
- You may use the MMS eye drops 3-4 times a day. Some people have used it more often than that with great results
- Use the same mixture and procedure for children
Note: This formula has proven effective and safe, a good rule of thumb is if the eye drops sting or burn more than just a few seconds or to an uncomfortable degree then it would be best to dilute your solution with additional Normal Saline or Zero Water.
DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that you consent and assume any and all responsibility in the consumption of any product you purchase as a result of your visiting this website or watching these videos. Furthermore, you accept any and all possible damage, loss or injury felt to be experienced as a result from one's exposure to any content, product or information discussed within these videos and the content on these web pages. Remember, always consult with your medical practitioner or health care professional when dealing with any severe medical condition. All we provide here is INFORMATION. Use it how you wish knowing that you are responsible for your own actions. This information has not been approved nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration.
You can read our Full Disclaimer here.