MMS Ear Drop Protocol
MMS Ear Drop Protocol
- Activate 1 drop of Sodium Chlorite with 1 drop of 4-5% Hydrochloric Acid. Be sure you have waited the correct amount of time (30 seconds) and that the MMS1 liquid has turned amber in color
- Add 1 ounce/30 ml of NORMAL SALINE or Distilled/Zero Water to the 1 activated drop
- The ear mixture lasts about one week when kept in a bottle with a tight lid and in a cool dark place. So be sure to make up a fresh batch each week if needed
- Use the solution above, 1 activated drop to 1 ounce/30 ml of saline or water. For adults, fill a standard eye dropper with 1 tight (full) squeeze of the bulb (this is about 18 drops). Use half this amount for a child
- Have the person lay on his side with his head in line with his body. If lying on a bed, you will need to use a pillow, the head should be level with the body, not up higher or lower than the neck and shoulders
- Slowly and carefully insert the eye dropper into the ear, and then gently squeeze the bulb 5 or 6 times allowing the liquid from the dropper to go in and out of the ear each time. This should be enough to get the liquid to the bottom of the ear. The goal is to get the liquid to the bottom of the ear. Rinse the eye dropper a few times with a stronger solution of MMS1, like the skin spray bottle concentration, by squeezing the bulb to get the solution in and out before putting it back in your bottle
Notes: Normally, especially with children, (because children often heal quicker than adults) this procedure will eliminate most pain immediately, but if not, continue with this procedure hourly until the pain is gone.
The pain may subside, but you should continue with this process 2 to 3 times a day until completely well (free of any infection), which should be from one day to no more than a week.
DISCLAIMER: Let it be known that you consent and assume any and all responsibility in the consumption of any product you purchase as a result of your visiting this website or watching these videos. Furthermore, you accept any and all possible damage, loss or injury felt to be experienced as a result from one's exposure to any content, product or information discussed within these videos and the content on these web pages. Remember, always consult with your medical practitioner or health care professional when dealing with any severe medical condition. All we provide here is INFORMATION. Use it how you wish knowing that you are responsible for your own actions. This information has not been approved nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration.
You can read our Full Disclaimer here.